We’re accepting applications for the positions listed below. Click on a position to view the full career description and access the Employment Application Form.
Why Join The Brown Team
Brown’s secret sauce is our awesome employees. I know it sounds cliché, but it is 100% true.
Brown is not a large company, but we think BIG, implement fresh, new ways of operating an HVAC company, and strive to be the absolute best.
At Brown, we love what we do and enjoying building an HVAC company that our community and customers can trust. We tackle complex problems, work hard and celebrate. We’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields. Together, we’re redefining an industry in desperate need of a shakeup.
We’ve built a team that does great work and has an awesome time doing it. We’re always looking for more wickedly smart people.
We are always on the lookout for highly trained technicians who know their stuff, have a knack for educating our customers, and love what they do.
Are you ready for spontaneous high fives, impromptu go cart racing, and the contagious excitement we bring to the team every day?
The icing on the cake is you may be eligible for a $1,000 signing bonus.
When talented individuals team up, we make great things happen. Join the team with HVAC legends, talented support staff and everything in between.
What We Offer
We’re committed to helping HVAC professionals like you reach your full potential. Brown focuses on you, so you can focus on providing a legendary experience to our customers. We offer so many benefits that we cannot list them all. Here are some of our team’s favorites:
- Customized, individual training to fit your needs. Our Operations Manager, Brian, has trained 4,000 HVAC professionals just like you.
- Dispatch from the comfort of your home. We are paperless thanks to the help of easy-to-use software and iPads.
- Enjoy stable work year-round. We have never had a layoff.
- Locally owned and operated, so you are much more than an employee number to us.
- Awesome teammates including great office staff that will go the extra mile to support you.
- All the traditional benefits you would expect with a full-time career including BCBS Gold Health insurance, Premium Dental insurance, vision insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance, life insurance, retirement savings, eight paid holidays, up to two weeks of vacation and much, much more.