Timing is everything! This is a special time of year, because instant rebates are available from Bryant and we have sweeten the pot. Brown will match the instant rebate savings, provide a free WiFi Thermostat and 0% financing for up to 12 months with approved credit.
Your air conditioner and heater are the most expensive appliances in your home. They work 24/7/365 to help you feel comfortable regardless of the weather outside. They are also responsible for over 50% of your utility bill.
Choosing the right air conditioner and heater for your home is one of the best ways to save money over the life of the system and enjoy comfort year round. It’s important to consider the total cost of ownership, not just the initial price.
You should consider a high efficient air conditioner and heater for the following reasons:
- More Comfortable at 76° – You read that right! In the summer, you can set your thermostat to a higher temperature and still feel comfortable. Humidity causes the air to feel hotter than it really is, so you’re tempted to lower the setting of your air conditioner. High efficient systems are designed to remove the right amount of moisture from the air, so you’ll feel comfortable at a higher temperature.
- Lower Utility Bills – Since you are more comfortable at a higher temperature, you’ll stop overpaying the utility company.
- Better Indoor Air Quality – Higher efficient systems run at low power for longer periods and keep the air moving allowing the air to constantly pass through the filter. Bonus: You’ll enjoy less dust too!
- Incentives and Rebates – Brown has joined forces with Bryant to provide a special offer through November 15, 2018. You’ll save up to $2,349.
- Save the Environment – By using less energy, you’re saving money and reducing the effect on the environment.
- Replace Expensive R22 Refrigerant – If you have an older air conditioner, you will need to upgrade soon anyway. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued regulations that phase out the production of R22 aka Freon™ by 2020. The EPA recommends ozone-friendly refrigerants like 410A. Soon, the cost to repair your R22 air conditioner will become too expensive…assuming you can find a licensed HVAC contractor that has R22 refrigerant available to repair your system.
Financing and Payment Options
Brown not only provides the best heating and air conditioning services to meet your energy and comfort needs, but we can also make the solutions more affordable. When you take advantage of financing, you’ll keep your cash for a rainy day.
After a few short months, you’ll enjoy dreaming about how you’ll spend the money you saved.
Act Now! This great offer expires November 15, 2018. This is the perfect time to upgrade your old air conditioner to a high efficient system.
Want more details about the rebates? Click here to go to the Rebates FAQ section.
Call today to schedule a Free Consultation to learn how much you’ll save with a new high efficient air conditioner and heater. One of our experts will customize a solution that fits your budget and helps you stay comfortable year round.