Gift of Heat
We love this time of year! The Gift of Heat program is our way of sharing our talents, saying Thank you and giving back to our community.
Did you know there are people closing off their homes down to one room where the family will huddle around a space heater or a fireplace in an attempt to stay warm as our Birmingham, Alabama temperatures drop. You’ll hear about the coat drives and food drives, but who is helping our community stay warm and comfortable this winter beyond blankets and space heaters?
Brown Heating and Cooling wants to make a difference in our Birmingham, Alabama community.
You can enjoy the warm and fuzzy feeling too by nominating your neighbor, friend, family member, co-worker, stranger or even your enemy. If you know someone in need, please nominate them below after your read the rules.
- Who is eligible? Nominee must own the single family home and live within 25 miles of downtown Birmingham, Alabama. The house must have and existing central heating unit and ductwork.
- How do you nominate someone? Complete the nominate form below.
- When is the deadline to nominate? We accept nominations year round and do our best to accommodate as many people as we can in our community. First come, first serve.
- What is the Gift of Heat? It depends. For some homeowners, we are able to safely repair their heater by replacing the part that failed. For others, we replace the furnace or heat pump.
- Fine Print: Recipient agrees to allow Brown Heating and Cooling to use their story, images and video on media sites without compensation or restrictions.