100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
If for any reason you, the original purchaser, are not satisfied with your Bryant® system, Brown Heating and Cooling will repair the problem to your satisfaction or remove the Bryant® products and refund the purchase price, subject to the Conditions and Limitations listed below. This guarantee will remain in effect for one year after the original installation date. This guarantee is non-transferable.
Only Available through Bryant Factory Authorized Dealers
Conditions and Limitations
1) This offer is applicable only to homeowner’s personal residence. Not applicable to any rental or commercial properties.
2) Homeowner is responsible for painting, patching or restoration work in the event that the Bryant system is removed.
3) Homeowner must provide access for the system to be removed weekdays between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
4) Refund Amount is based on labor and material necessary for the installation of the Bryant system only. Additional items that would remain on the premises, i.e. ductwork, electrical/plumbing upgrades, registers, grills, accessories and fees, permits and finance charges are not subject to refund.
5) Homeowner agrees to allow a Bryant® customer assurance representative and Brown Heating and Cooling a reasonable number of attempts and ample time for the resolution of the dissatisfaction or for the approval of the eventual removal of the system.
6) Regardless of the retention of the original system the new system will be removed free of charge if no satisfaction is reached.
7) This guarantee does not cover, and neither Brown Heating and Cooling nor Bryant are responsible for, the cost to replace or reinstall owner’s original equipment.