Are you recovering from sticker shock?
We know the situation – it’s the middle of summer, and your air conditioner died. The temperature in your home is rising, and you frantically call any repairman around who can help you in your time of need. A technician finally arrives, takes a look at your system, and says, “You need a new air conditioner.”
Why should I take the time to request a Free Second Opinion?
Even though you’re probably in a hurry to get the work started, it is always a good idea to take the time to request a second opinion before agreeing to replace your system.
A second opinion will:
- Give you a second set of eyes on the problem. This will help ensure you are addressing the real problem.
- Help you plan your time. Different companies work at different speeds, so it is important to understand when the work will start and how long will it take.
- Provide a point of reference. It is hard to think of all of the questions you need to ask when the burden is on you. Our technicians will help you identify questions you did not considered before.
- Help you feel confident in your decision. This is a major purchase, so the last thing we want you to experience is buyer’s regret.
New equipment is a major expense for any household, and making such a large decision on a moment’s notice is not only stressful, but it can lead to selecting equipment that isn’t right for you. That’s why Brown Heating & Cooling offers our Free Second Opinion service.
We started the Free Second Opinion service after repeatedly hearing horror stories of our competitors condemning systems when only a simple repair was required. We are happy to provide a free second opinion to ensure you have a proper diagnosis on your HVAC system.
Brown Heating and Cooling is your trusted resource when getting a second opinion on replacing your air conditioner, heater or heat pump.
How It Works
- Before you commit to a full system replacement, schedule an appointment online or call (205) 871-8111.
- We will quickly dispatch a qualified technician to your home or office.
- The technician will inspect your system.
- He will review your first estimate for accuracy including fair pricing and current HVAC regulations.
- The technician will present your options to you, help you compare apples-to-apples and give you plenty of time to ask questions. You would be surprised how many times our highly trained technicians find your system simply needs to be repaired.
- When you are ready, call us at (205) 871-8111 and we will help you get back into your comfort zone. Did you notice we did not mention a pushy salesman? Take all of the time you need to make your decision.
Bottom line: Before committing to a costly system replacement, let Brown Heating and Cooling give you peace of mind that comes from our no risk, no obligation free second opinion. Schedule your Free Second Opinion now either online or call (205) 871-8111.
Fine print: To receive a free second opinion, you must present a written proposal or invoice from another licensed HVAC company.